Imagine bridging assessment and instruction like never before.
In schools across the country, STAR assessments have long been the #1 choice of educators when it comes to measuring student achievement in reading and math. Fast, easy-to-administer, and accurate, our new generation of STAR assessments - STAR Reading, STAR Math, and STAR Early Literacy - feature new tools, content, and interactive reports so teachers can bridge assessment and instruction to drive practice. Some quick points about STAR Enterprise:
- New instructional planning, screening, progress monitoring, and state and CCSS reports, among others
- New Core Progress learning progressions
- New Student Growth Percentile measurement
- Highly rated by the National Center on Response to Intervention
- Outstanding confidence among educators - over 38 million assessments were administered during the 2011–12 school year