AR's beautifully redesigned student interface works on laptops and computers, and soon on tablets 7 inches or larger.
With so many quizzes, students' reading choices
Only Accelerated Reader Enterprise offers unlimited access to more than 150,000 AR Quizzes (nearly half of which are nonfiction). With an all-new look, AR Quizzes still serve as a quick assessment of student reading comprehension in a friendly, inviting format. They can be taken on computers, laptops, and tablets 7 inches or larger. Click the titles below to take a sample quiz. There are five types of quizzes:
- Reading Practice Quizzes ask questions that measure a student’s comprehension of a book. Available in English and Spanish.
Coming Soon. Three-Question AR Quizzes for Early Readers are Reading Practice Quizzes designed to help measure comprehension of short early-reader titles. Each title also has an accompanying Recorded Voice Quiz.
- Of Mice and Men — Steinbeck, John
- Tom Sawyer — Twain, Mark
- Honey for Baby Bear — Randell, Beverly
- Recorded Voice Quizzes allow beginning readers and/or ELLs to take quizzes on their own because they include professionally narrated audio. Available in English and Spanish.
- Vocabulary Practice Quizzes reinforce key vocabulary words in books students choose for independent reading.
- Toughboy & Sister — Hill, Kirkpatrick
- Literacy Skills Quizzes help you measure your students’ proficiency with 24 higher-level reading and critical-thinking skills.
- Textbook Quizzes enable you to monitor comprehension of material that students read in the specific textbook series you use.
- Houghton Mifflin Harcourt
- Macmillan/McGraw Hill
- SRA/McGraw Hill
- Scott Foresman