Now available: A totally new AR experience.
It's a new day for Accelerated Reader.
Reading transports curious minds to wondrous realms of the imagination. It determines success not only in the classroom, but in life. Highly popular and successful for over 25 years, Accelerated Reader (AR) is a powerful tool for monitoring and managing independent reading practice.
AR now has a beautifully redesigned student interface with improved navigation and tablet compatibility, while maintaining the great benefits that you've come to know and love, including the ability to:
- Monitor students' progress toward College and Career Readiness expectations with the new CCR Report.
- Personalize and guide independent reading practice.
- Develop lifelong readers and learners.
- Tap into unlimited access to all quizzes and enjoy online support.
- Increase parental support with web-based, school-to-home communications.
AR utilizes the ATOS readability formula—a verified measure of quantitative text complexity for the Common Core State Standards. Each book with an AR Quiz has an ATOS book level and an interest level—a qualitative measure of text complexity. This information is free and easily accessible on AR BookFinder. The ATOS Analyzer allows you to submit text and instantly receive an ATOS level.
Determine the text complexity level of your literature.