Now you can know what your students know - instantly.
Students love 2Know!. They’re engaged, focused, and motivated to learn. To them, it’s interactive high-tech fun. Teachers love it even more. Quizzes and tests take a fraction of the time, and you know instantly who understands the material and who doesn’t. Plus, you can easily align questions to state standards and Common Core State Standards.
- Create “on-the-fly” quizzes. Instantly gauge student understanding by asking questions without entering any content. Students respond and anonymous results are instantly displayed in the 2Know! Toolbar.
- Generate formalized assessments. Produce reusable questions and answer choices from over 9,000 ready-to-use content items, and from your own content. Questions can be easily linked to state and Common Core State Standards.
- Differentiate assignments within a session. Assign different versions of the same assessment to different students based on their specific needs—all simultaneously within a session.
- Short-answer capability. 2Know! doesn’t limit you to true/false or multiple choice questions. Longer questions are displayed on the large Responder screen, and answers are typed much like texting.
- Teacher-paced or student-paced sessions. Many systems only allow teacher-paced sessions, limiting your use of this time-saving technology. 2Know! gives you more options!
- Store assignments on student responders. Upload and store up to eight individualized assignments on students’ responders so students can work on them at their own pace.
- Out-of-classroom mobility. Renaissance Responders aren’t tied to the classroom, so students can complete assignments in study hall, at home, and even record answers to questions on field trips!